CFP Form details
Have some Java on your mind? Share it with others!
Submit your idea for a lecture – answer our Call For Papers and become a JDD speaker. We’re looking for brilliant ideas and absorbing real-life examples, that we can share with our hungry for the knowledge attendees! All levels and interesting Java-related topics are welcome, so don’t hesitate
and try yourself!
Share it during a presentation, a workshop or a case study (45”).
Why you should perform at the best conference on Java in Poland?
It’s still a great networking opportunity!
– Meet enthusiastic Java developers and representatives of Polish JUGs
– Start new projects with accomplished & experienced people Big stage experience:
– JDD is one of the biggest conferences on Java in Poland
– It’s a community-driven event – we gather JUGs from all over the country in one place in Cracow
– We focus on sharing knowledge and touching the hottest Java topics
– We offer a chance to listen to the best Java specialists
We want your presentation to be among theirs!
What’s in it for you
We know preparing for a conference takes a lot of time and effort. To appreciate your effort we offer:
- free conference entry
- accommodation during the conference
- speaker dinners and other events
Subject of CFP has to be related to any of these topics:
- JVM (Java, Scala, Kotlin…); Functional Programming; Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes; Cloud, AWS; Machine learning, AI; Architecture; Testing, TDD, BDD; Agile; Future of Java; Processes and Tools; Getting Started; Clean code; IoT, VR, AR etc.
How to become a speaker?
Apply by completing the form.
Your entry will be evaluated by our Program Committee – the group of the best specialists, leaders of Polish JUGs. We will inform you about the results up to two weeks after the CFP deadline (3rd of August 2022).