Have some Java on your mind? Share it with others! Submit your idea for a lecture - answer our Call For Papers and become a JDD speaker.
We’re looking for brilliant ideas and absorbing real-life examples. All levels and interesting Java-related topics are welcome. Share it during a presentation, a workshop or a case study (45”).
Why you should perform at the best conference on Java in Poland?
Great networking opportunity
- Meet enthusiastic Java developers and representatives of Polish JUGs
- Socialize with experts during After Party and speaker’s dinner
- Start new projects with accomplished & experienced people
Big stage experience
- JDD is one of the most biggest Polish conferences of this kind
- It’s a community-driven event - we gather JUGs from all over the country
- We focus on sharing knowledge and meeting incredibly talented people
- We offer a chance to listen and meet the best specialists
We want your presentation to be among theirs!
How to become a speaker?
Apply by sending us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include:
- Name, surname, e-mail and phone number of the speaker
- Short biography*
- The speaker's photo*
- The topic of the presentation*
- Short description of the topic (max. 500 words)*
- Non-standard technical requirements
- Level of knowledge required from the audience
Your entry will be evaluated by our Program Committee - the group of the best specialists, leaders of Polish JUGs. We will inform you about the results up to two weeks after the CFP deadline (31 July 2018).
* The short biography, the topic of the presentation, its description and photo will be published on JDD website and promotional materials